Innovative Program Begins at the Community
Peoria, AZ (April 2016) Montecito Senior Living, a local senior living community, knows well that living a vibrant life at any age is a life worth living. Now the senior living community is taking the idea a step further by making it easier for residents to be vibrant with its new Vibrant Life® program beginning this April.
Vibrant Life® offers a pioneering approach designed for enhancing and enriching residents’ lives across seven core components for well-rounded and meaningful experiences. These core components provide the balanced structure for implementing diversity across the Vibrant Life® program, which is embraced through several signature programs.
“Each component fosters an overall well-being of living, truly living. There is a trend in today’s society that says ‘my kids are grown, my career is complete, now what? What purpose do I have, now?’ We as a community are challenging ourselves to answer those thoughts. With each day, there is a purpose, each day brings vibrancy all on its own. It’s time to embrace life and we are here to help residents do just that with our Vibrant Life® program,” said Jill Romo for The Montecito.
Vibrant by definition means full of energy and enthusiasm. Vibrancy is what separates the mundane from the brilliant. It is the key ingredient that changes mediocrity to exceptional, and conventional to extraordinary. The key to living is to live vibrantly.
The Vibrant Life® program consists of seven core components to foster the overall well-being of residents. In order to promote the ongoing focus of these core components, the community has created four Signature Programs to ensure its residents experience a Vibrant Life®.
The 7 main components to living a Vibrant Life®:
- Be Inspired— Gain a deeper sense of spirituality & feed the soul!
- Be Well— Intellectual stimulation, get moving & stay active!
- Be Challenged— Ignite competitive spirit, learn, grow & motivate!
- Be Adventurous— Try something new every day, explore & experience the unique!
- Be Family— Cherish family connections, share & continue family traditions!
- Be Social— Embrace friendships, celebrate the moments, talk, laugh & listen!
- Be Connected— Engage in meaningful community involvement, share experiences & expertise!
The 4 Signature Programs include:
- PATH TO WELLNESS is a program that encompasses all aspects of wellness with tiers of achievement to encourage participation and provide the satisfaction of personal accomplishment.
- LIVIN’ THE DREAM is a program designed to take our residents dreams and make them a reality.
- THIS IS YOUR LIFE encourages social connectivity. Individual residents are showcased throughout the year to share their life stories and personal accomplishments.
- VIBRANT LIFE® INSPIRES promotes the ability to give back to the local community through charitable endeavors.
The community is assisting residents to find their purpose, to search out how each can better incorporate the seven components to living: Be Inspired, Be Well, Be Challenged, Be Adventurous, Be Family, Be Social and Be Connected.
“Our mission is ‘to optimize health and well-being by passionately promoting a Vibrant Life® filled with joyful experiences, meaningful endeavors, and abundant opportunities so that our residents connect with family, friends and the local community,’ adds Jill.
To learn more about a healthy senior lifestyle in senior living contact Jill Romo at The Montecito at 623-972-1400.
About The Montecito
The Montecito provides the finest in sophisticated senior living with independent living and assisted living options, blending comfort and style for residents. Located at 17271 North 87th Ave in Peoria, AZ, the expertly trained staff provides residents with the highest standards of senior care services. It is operated by Integral Senior Living, which manages independent living, assisted living, and memory care properties. ISL is founded on a care philosophy that fosters dignity and respect for residents and promotes their independence and individuality. For more information on The Montecito call 623-972-1400 or visit www.themontecitoseniorliving.com.